Sustained Hope, LLC is a GA-registered company, licensed to provide nonmedical private personal care and companion/sitter services to patients. We serve seniors needing help with daily-living assistance; our specialty is posttraumatic care. Trauma is a very difficult or unpleasant experience that causes mental and emotional distress for a long time. Trauma can be caused by a sudden adverse health condition such as stroke or heart attack or by unfortunate events such as accidents or violence. Trauma changes the life for the whole family. Our family-centric attention and services aim to help the family return to normal life routine as quickly as feasible.
We currently offer nonmedical private personal care and companion/sitter services to seniors suffering from neurodegenerative diseases needing help with daily-living assistance as well as those that need posttraumatic care.
Our mission is to enable patients to stay at home safely and securely. Our services empower both the client and the family members to preserve their dignity and to sustain their quality of life.
To be recognized as the premier ‘Go-To’ organization for posttraumatic home care in GA.
Why Choose Us?
Sustained Hope merits your consideration because
- We Are Uniquely Qualified
- Dr. Kumar, our Founder-CEO, is a seasoned expert with passion and commitment to providing the best care for you. Because of his firsthand experience in caring for a stroke-disabled family member, Dr. Kumar appreciates what families go through and has dedicated his time and efforts to positively influence you and your family through Sustained Hope’s distinguished services. He has spent over 15 years in the health care industry and has the required knowledge and experience in brain and heart trauma diagnostics and posttraumatic care. He is a member many trauma-related professional organizations including National Neurotrauma Society, Association of Traumatic Stress Specialists, International Society of Traumatic Stress Studies, and International Critical Stress Foundation. Dr. Kumar is also nationally networked with leading trauma physicians and researchers. All of this means that you can expect the best integrated care for you. For more info, see: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sai-kumar-14a5b25.
- Our Caregivers Are Best-Matched
- We do NOT believe in “one size fits all.” We listen to you first, carefully study your needs and judiciously pick the best caregiver that can make a positive influence in your life. We use a thoughtfully designed multipoint matching criteria to select the caregiver. Individually customized orientation ensures that the caregiver provides the best tailored services for you, the client. See Meet Our Caregivers for more details.
- Our Core Values Sustain the Hope for You
Types of Clients Served
Diversity is a core value of Sustained Hope. We do not discriminate against gender, sexual identity orientation, national origin, race, color, religion, and/or social status. Our client-base includes:
- A patient who has been discharged from the hospital but has not fully recovered or is suffering from a condition that needs to be strictly monitored (e.g. cancer, heart attack, surgery, traumatic brain injury, and some other disabling and life-changing diseases).
- A patient suffering from a chronic condition and has need for care until he/she has stabilized (e.g. dementia, diabetes, heart/lung diseases, and etc.).
- A patient who has been diagnosed with a disease and needs guidance and education regarding the illness and how to cope with it (e.g. high blood pressure, and more).
- A patient who is frequently hospitalized or is experiencing prolonged hospital stays.
- A patient who is in the final stages of an incurable or terminal disease (hospice care).
- A family member who is caring for an elderly, disabled, chronically ill, or a family member that needs education, counseling or additional support.
- Anyone who is no longer capable of functioning independently and requires help with activities of daily living (ADLs), and has a need for watchful oversight/supervision.